Saturday, September 8, 2007

Roleplaying

I've discovered something new to occupy my time . A post on another blog led me to D&X Institute, a role-playing site geared toward TGs, cross-dressers, etc. I've had a couple of "sessions" with some of the people there and it's a strange combination of "let's pretend", community writing, and on-line sex (sort of).

I'm registered there as two different people. One, of course, is Pretty Sissy Dani...where a lovely lady named Debi is leading me through a fantasy of becoming a mesmerized big-boobed blonde bimbo with a lust for domination by lesbians. The other is Madame Fabricantfille, who is offering her services as a dominant hypnotic feminizer.

If this sort of thing is up your alley, I encourage you to sign on and play around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not try www.surrendertopink.com for more interactive forced feminisation with hypnosis?

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

It's new to me, but I'll give it a try!